7.19.2011

THE NEW PENSHOPPE

So this morning I went to Penshoppe's relaunch of their first ever boutique in the country, located at SM North Edsa. It also happens to be the first of their stores to sport their brand new retail look. I must say I really like this new direction. Special mention must really be given to their new drool-worthy collection of shoes.


Look at Ed working it at the background
 yes, suits!
My favorite among everything at the store.
The only photo i took of the girl's section (sorry!)
 Of course you all know David (davidguison.tumblr.com)

After I did some shopping with some free GC's c/o Penshoppe (thanks!), the bloggers were asked to form into separate groups for a little styling challenge, using the store mannequin and the clothes in the store. David and I decided to team up for this activity and I have to say it was incredibly fun.

The store clerks helping us with our mannequin

The finished product - "Student Council President"

I think it took us longer to come up with a name for the look than the actual styling of the mannequin. 

And since this is a contest after all, please find time to vote for our look over at Penshoppe's Facebook page by clicking on this here link

 I really like this look by Myke (toxicdiscoboy.blogspot.com), Inna Santiago, and Honey Andrade. (No link to this look because we want to win! haha)

My swag from this morning's event. I didn't bother trying them on at the store. Good thing they all fit me. haha